House of Cards

Lacatus

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A me è piaciuto, non avrei pensato nemmeno lontanamente ad una realizzazione del genere...mai visto niente di simile, ennesima prova di quanto i RH siano avanti!

La canzone in sè non mi fa impazzire, anzi, forse è quella che mi piace meno in IR...proverò a riascoltarla alla luce delle vostre considerazioni, magari la riscoprirò...comunque il video è davvero fighissimo!

Concordo con chi dice che questo splendido pezzo non trata di scambismi. Il brano parla evidentemente di un tradimento, quel "throw your keys in the bowl" è evidentemente una estremizzazione del concetto che non trova riconferme nel resto del testo.

• 9 years later...

Date uno sguardo a quello che è riuscito a fare questo tizio: https://twitter.com/GregFeingold/status/1030566383950553088 :o

Not sure how many people know the story behind the House of Cards music video, but Radiohead filmed it with a LIDAR camera in collaboration with Google. I recently found out that the point cloud data in the music video was put online as an open-source project in the hopes that people would use the data to make something new.

I work in VR, so over the past few months I've been trying to get the data to playback in Unity (a game engine) so we could view the project in VR, and literally walk around the music video. Today, I finally got it working!! I filmed a video of it playing on a Magic Leap AR headset, and you can see the footage here. It's pretty amazing to walk through a Radiohead music video floating in your living room.

I'm working on uploading the project to GitHub so anyone with an AR or VR headset can view it, stay tuned :)

Appena lo carica provo a farlo funzionare con il visore che ho a casa :ok: