Santa Barbara Bowl, 28-08-2008

Radiohead will be webcasting tonight’s show in Santa Barbara. The show at the Santa Barbara Bowl is the last one of the North American tour.

Earlier today, the band posted hints of an upcoming webcast with info on the ‘usual’ system requirements for the webcast. Later on, Colin Greenwood explained on Dead Air Space:

Hello! To celebrate the end of a brilliant tour, we’re going to webcast the last show here in America. We’ll be playing live in Santa Barbara, at the Bowl. It’s one of our favourite places to play; I think we’ve ended tours there before, once even playing a cover of ‘ cinnamon girl ‘. It’s not too big, in fact it’s very intimate, a small arena with a dirt floor, set in pretty countryside. It should be a special night, for lots of reasons, and we’re going to try and share as much of it as we can on the webcast. Nigel, our producer, will be helping out getting it to you, so if it goes wrong….It’s live!

Thank you so much to everyone who’s come and seen us this year; it has truly been the most special and exciting tour for all of us.

Webcast details to follow…

x

Colin

Here is the Setlist

01. Reckoner

02. Optimistic

03. There There

04. 15 Step

05. All I Need

06. Nude

07. Talk Show Host

08. Arpeggi

09. The Gloaming

10. Morning Bell

11. The National Anthem

12. Faust Arp

13. No Surprises

14. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

15. The Bends

16. Karma Police

17. Bodysnatchers

Encore 1

18. Cymbal Rush (Thom, “This one’s off the Eraser, its called Cymbal Rush.”)

19. House of Cards

20. Paranoid Android (Thom. “So this is for anyone who’s had surgery. You’re gonna be dead soon. Its all going south Brotha.”)

21. Go Slowly (Thom, “I didn’t mean it about the surgery you know. Whatever u wanna do.”)

22. Everything In Its Right Place [some people in the front chant "TRUE LOVE WAITS!" repeatedly. Thom, "Just cuz your down in front mate. Nice idea."]

Video: (300 mb)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dxg3gv

lo hai asoltato? come si sente? hai già "assaggiato" go slowly, come è eseguita?

sono maturi i tempi per una raccolta live del tour?

con dollars, gloaming, bodysnaccia, jigsaw di lollapalooza il broadcast di barcellona, la up on the ladder acustica di londra e finalmente cymbal rush e go slowly si potrebbe fare una raccolta live "in rainbows sessions" magari inserendo pure DITNU 2006

sperando sempre in future new entries in tracklist

con dollars, gloaming, bodysnaccia, jigsaw di lollapalooza il broadcast di barcellona, la up on the ladder acustica di londra e finalmente cymbal rush e go slowly si potrebbe fare una raccolta live "in rainbows sessions" magari inserendo pure DITNU 2006

ma che stronzata..

ma che stronzata..

guarda che non parlo di una raccolta pubblicata dai radiohead, ma di una fatta dagli utenti......

queste risposte telegrafiche e spocchiose si prestano ad un solo commento :

"coglione"

senza rancore, eh ;)

ma che stronzata..

guarda che non parlo di una raccolta pubblicata dai radiohead, ma di una fatta dagli utenti......

"coglione"

senza rancore, eh ;)

ahahahahah

ma dai che scherzavo..

e comunque immaginavo ti riferissi a qualcosa di non ufficiale.

ma che stronzata..

"coglione"

senza rancore, eh ;)

ahahahahah

ma dai che scherzavo..

e comunque immaginavo ti riferissi a qualcosa di non ufficiale.

:D

allora va bene.....