Feeling Pulled Apart by Horses / The Hollow Earth

petlifesaver

Dear Sir or Madam

This is to inform you of the release of two more bits of work shortly.

They are loosely under the Thom Yorke name this time, although these days its all getting kind of blurry.

FeelingPulledApartbyHorses is written & played by Jonny and I and is a radical rework of an old tune thats been kicking around without a home since 2001? i think.

The Hollow Earth is a bass menace that was born out of the Eraser period but needed a little more time.

Both were produced by Nigel Godrich as ever. And mastered by Bob Ludwig.

They are being put out on 12" with sliced sleeve by Stanley and Tchock.

My sources tell me this will be available from the 21st of September if you're interested.. On sale in the w.a.s.t.e part of our website (with a gratis download.)

Or you can go buy it in a good record shop if you are lucky enough to have one near you.

Then later on there will be like a normal download thing i think around the 6th of Oct through the usual channels.

And so it goes. all the best

Thom

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sir or Madam

This is to inform you of the release of two more bits of work shortly.

They are loosely under the Thom Yorke name this time, although these days its all getting kind of blurry.

FeelingPulledApartbyHorses is written & played by Jonny and I and is a radical rework of an old tune thats been kicking around without a home since 2001? i think.

The Hollow Earth is a bass menace that was born out of the Eraser period but needed a little more time.

Both were produced by Nigel Godrich as ever. And mastered by Bob Ludwig.

They are being put out on 12" with sliced sleeve by Stanley and Tchock.

My sources tell me this will be available from the 21st of September if you're interested.. On sale in the w.a.s.t.e part of our website (with a gratis download.)

Or you can go buy it in a good record shop if you are lucky enough to have one near you.

Then later on there will be like a normal download thing i think around the 6th of Oct through the usual channels.

And so it goes. all the best

Thom

interessante.....ma mica tutti possono permettersi di andare a studiare due anni l' inglese all' estero, un minimo di spiegazione :rolleyes::P

il 21 settembre esce un nuovo singolo, acquistabile il vinile 12'' o scaricabile gratis in mp3

le canzoni saranno

-Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses (scritta e suonata da Thom e Jonny... è una rialaborazione radicale della vecchia versione full band del 2001) Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses 2001

-The Hollow Earth (una minuzia costruita su un giro di basso che era stata iniziata nel periodo di The Eraser ma meritava più lavoro)

:bava:

godo!

il 21 settembre esce un nuovo singolo, acquistabile il vinile 12'' o scaricabile gratis in mp3

le canzoni saranno

-Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses (scritta e suonata da Thom e Jonny... è una rialaborazione radicale della vecchia versione full band del 2001) Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses 2001

-The Hollow Earth (una minuzia costruita su un giro di basso che era stata iniziata nel periodo di The Eraser ma meritava più lavoro)

godo!

;)

insomma alla fine la scelta è caduta sul rilascio progressivo di singoli....almeno così sembrerebbe

anche per questo mese siamo apposto :smoke:

ora vediamo a ottobre che tirano fuori... :bava:

non è eccitante tutta questa cosa? brani nuovi, unreleased storiche, cover, schizzi strumentali...ce n'è per tutti i gusti E TUTTO A SCADENZA MENSILE! :dance:

il download gratuito credo sia solo per chi ha acquistato il vinile (il 21 settembre cominceranno a spedire i vinili, però chi vorrà potrà scaricarsi gli mp3).

per il resto il download tramite waste (a pagamento immagino) avrà inizio il 6 ottobre :ok: