10) Bloom 
11) I Might Be Wrong 
12) Myxomatosis 
13) Idioteque 
14) The Gloaming 

CD 2 
01) Subterranean Homesick Alien 
02) The Numbers 
03) House of Cards (Tour Debut; First time live since 2012) 
Encore: 
04) No Surprises 
05) Burn the Witch 
06) Paranoid Android 
07) Present Tense 
08) Everything in Its Right Place 
Encore 2: 
09) You and Whose Army? 
10) Bodysnatchers 
Encore 3: 
11) Karma Police 

Thom Yorke – lead vocals, guitar, keyboards, piano 
Colin Greenwood – bass guitar 
Jonny Greenwood – guitar, keyboards, ondes Martenot, analogue synthesizers 
Ed O'Brien – guitar, backing vocals, samples, percussion 
Philip Selway – drums, percussion, backing vocals 
Clive Deamer – drums, percussion, backing vocals 

Lineage: Church audio CA-14's [clipped to glasses]> Roland R-05 w/ 100 Hz low cut filter,>SDHC [10 class] recorded at 24 bit-48k > Cubase-created two sections for CD, remove mud between 80-320 Hz, sweetened upper mids>Sound Forge [remove inaudible frequencies below 20 Hz, applied soft limiter, repaired clipped track [Idioteque], fine-tune EQ applied to balance frequencies, raised overall level, normalized peak to 0db-converted to 16-44.1-Track splits in Audacity, converted wav to FLAC level 8 and created checksum in Trader's Little Helper. 

Recorded from the lower balcony, dead center, behind the floor area, about mid-way up from the floor. The location created a very bass heavy recording which required a significant cut in the lower frequencies to remove a build-up of ‘mud’. The upper mids around 5k were boosted slightly and another slight boost at 12k for ‘air’ was applied. These adjustments were necessary to balance the frequencies for your listening enjoyment. Hopefully a good recording from the floor or closer to the stage monitors will turn up. Until then, enjoy this recording of a fun show featuring a great set-list. Crank it up on your system! 

I've included photos and two short video clips taken from my phone, plus a photo of the stage set list I found through a search. 

Never sell this recording but please trade freely. Never upload these tracks in a lossy format like MP3, keep it Lossless. Support the band by attending their shows and buying their official merchandize. 

Enjoy! 

-----Solar Wind-Atlanta-----

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=588246

http://www.radiohead-notforprofit.com/2017/04/03/radiohead-2017-04-01-atlanta-georgia-usa-16-bit-aud-master-flac/