Sign in to follow this  
@li

Colin Greenwood - Indigo Night

http://faroutmagazine.co.uk/radioheads-colin-greenwood-collaborates-with-tamino-on-new-track-indigo-night/

Radiohead‘s Colin Greenwood has collaborated with newcomer Tamino on new track ‘Indigo Night’ which will be taken from his debut EP.

Greenwood, who lays down the bass for the song, joins forces with the vocals of of 21-year-old Tamino. The meeting of both artists came down to the arrangement of mutual friends between the duo: “Indigo Night is the most narrative song I’ve written, although there are still parallels with the main character in the song and me,” Tamino said. “I wrote it during my time in Amsterdam when I was 18. At the time, I felt like I needed some kind of awakening which maybe reflects in the song.

“Colin and I have a few mutual friends. We met a couple of times by pure coincidence. Last summer he came to one of my hometown shows in Antwerp and was very enthusiastic about the music. I felt like we spoke the same musical language when we talked afterwards. When we started recording we noticed we missed some bass guitar parts in a couple of songs. Colin felt like the perfect match because of his melodic playing, whilst keeping an incredible groove.

“I’m honoured to have him playing on my songs.”

30704126_1631355043616948_60208397787109

On 15/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, Wanderer said:

E' davvero un bel brano.

Grazie mille. lo terrò d'occhio:)

tocca quotarsi

il ragazzo ha qualcosa di particolare