Air Canada Centre, Toronto 19/20.07.2018

@li

interessanti queste due cose:

• Live Nation did not respond to CBC's request for comment. The tragedy prompted Radiohead to cut ties with the world's biggest concert promoter (in North America ndr), at least for now."Not as a boycott per se, but we've said we can't work with you until this is resolved," said Adrian Bullock, the band's tour accountant."In fairness, we've started talking to them again, if only to try and explain why we feel as we feel.  And they say we understand why you feel as you feel, but ultimately [they're] still platitudes, ultimately we want to find out what happened -- that's it."

ma... davvero???   sbEtonne4.png

E questa, che tutti avevamo abbastanza immaginato ma che, forse, getta una luce un po' diversa anche su tutta la fase attuale della band...

• But, he admits, in the days following Johnson’s death, Radiohead came close to simply stopping. “The way that it came to an abrupt ending in Toronto…” he trails off, attempting to hold composure. “When we came away, it was, ‘God, do we want to do this ever again?’ If it causes this, can we do it?”
    In the days following Downsview, Bullock and two others stayed behind to assess the damage, while Selway and the band flew home and took time to contemplate the state of Radiohead. They chose to attend Scott’s funeral together. Then they chose to keep going.
    “Having some time away from it, to discuss it with the crew, for everybody involved it felt important to get back. A way of working through the trauma,” he recalls. “There’s that question: Is it disrespectful towards Scott, doing this? And we can never answer that, really.”
    Three weeks later, the tour reconvened in Nîmes, France. There, at a vigil during which Selway and Bullock spoke, they offered the crew a chance to walk away without judgment. They all chose to stay.

Radiohead @AirCanada Centre, Toronto 19.07.2018  

1) Daydreaming
    2) Ful Stop
    3) Myxomatosis
    4) Morning Bell
    5) All I Need
    6) Videotape
    7) The Gloaming
    8) No Surprises
    9) Airbag
    10) Where I End And You Begin
    11) Bloom
    12) Feral
    13) The Numbers
    14) Like Spinning Plates 
    15) Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    16) Bodysnatchers
    17) Street Spirit (Fade Out)

[Encore 1]
    18) 2 + 2 = 5
    19) Nude
    20) Identikit
    21) Lotus Flower 
    22) The Tourist

[Encore 2]
    23) Everything In Its Right Place
    24) Idioteque
    25) Karma Police with Thom speech: "Six years ago, we wanted to do a show in Toronto. The stage collapsed, killing one of our colleagues and friends. The people who should be held accountable, are not being held accountable. In your city. The silence is fucking deafening."

[SOUNDCHECK]
    Where I End and You Begin, Morning Bell, I Might Be Wrong, Talk Show Host, Morning Mr. Magpie, Feral, Gloaming

37417897_2349188105096787_17602043080259

Radiohead @AirCanada Centre, Toronto 20.07.2018  

1) Daydreaming
2) Desert Island Disk
3) Ful Stop
4) 15 Step
5) Lucky
6) Kid A
7) Burn the Witch
8) Pyramid Song
9) Spectre
10) Let Down
11) My Iron Lung
12) I Might Be Wrong
13) Bloom
14) Reckoner
15) You and Whose Army?
16) The National Anthem
17) How to Disappear Completely

Encore 1:
18) Give Up the Ghost
19) Optimistic
20) Talk Show Host
21) Exit Music (for a Film)
22) There There

Encore 2:
23) Present Tense
24) Paranoid Android
25) Fake Plastic Trees

11 hours ago, @li said:

solo tre pezzi (daydreaming ful stop e bloom) ripetuti rispetto alla prima sera.

no idio no eiirp no bodisnaccia.

io da sta doppietta sarei uscita stracontenta penso.

Beh sì, alla fine chiunque se le è viste entrambe si è beccato quasi tutto quello che c'era da vedere negli ultimi 3 tour :D..no? E tutto in 2 sere è una bella botta.

Quali mancano ancora delle "rare del 2016"?

Spero davvero che Wolf non fosse una finta comunque..