Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

domande per Ed

il giorno del concerto di Berlino, 8 luglio 2008, Michael Weber incontrerà il chitarrista dei Radiohead Ed O'Brien per porli le famose domande che chiarificheranno le zone oscure della produzione della band di Oxford

Calm down, boy, be calm, don't forget to breathe...

*phew*

So I just got a mail from Chris Hufford. Yes, that's one of the band's managers....

You wanna read it all? Well, too bad, you missed the first 10 minutes of this thread, when in my overexcitement I was silly enough to post the correspondence.

Bottom line is, Ed has agreed to sit down and talk with me when the band plays Berlin on july 8th. No details yet, but I guess it'll probably happen a few hours before the soundcheck and at the band's hotel. That's just what I consider to be most likely...

Ah well, you can read my initial mail if you like. The response was positive, that's what matters!

lista delle 53 domande

:bong::alieno:

domande per Ed

il giorno del concerto di Berlino, 8 luglio 2008, Michael Weber incontrerà il chitarrista dei Radiohead Ed O'Brien per porli le famose domande che chiarificheranno le zone oscure della produzione della band di Oxford

*phew*

So I just got a mail from Chris Hufford. Yes, that's one of the band's managers....

You wanna read it all? Well, too bad, you missed the first 10 minutes of this thread, when in my overexcitement I was silly enough to post the correspondence.

Bottom line is, Ed has agreed to sit down and talk with me when the band plays Berlin on july 8th. No details yet, but I guess it'll probably happen a few hours before the soundcheck and at the band's hotel. That's just what I consider to be most likely...

Ah well, you can read my initial mail if you like. The response was positive, that's what matters!

lista delle 53 domande

se il buon Ed rispondesse a tutte quelle domande potrei avere un orgasmo, non scherzo.

domande per Ed

*phew*

lista delle 53 domande

se il buon Ed rispondesse a tutte quelle domande potrei avere un orgasmo, non scherzo.

Cacchio! :o

Sarà un'intervistona.

domande per Ed

*phew*

lista delle 53 domande

e comunque Michael è davvero DIO.

domande per Ed

*phew*

lista delle 53 domande

e comunque Michael è davvero DIO.

DEVO conoscerlo, assolutamente. :prego:

Ma non ho capito, le risposte dove sono ? Le deve postare ? dove le ha postate ? :bava:

le risposte arriveranno, questo è solo un assaggio

in questo momento Miachel è a Berlino a vedere in concerto

nei prossimi giorni sapremo tutto, anche del nuovo album

hanno parlato per 50 minuti :bong: