These Are My Twisted Words

marqueemoon

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E' stato decifrato il messaggio nascosto

da atease

I think the text means that, despite this leak, the release of the box containing it and several other "boxes" is not under risk and still proceeds.

cioè "a dispetto di questo leak, la pubbblicazione del box che lo contiene e dei diversi altri box non è a rischio e procede..."

quando ho letto la parolina SEVERAL ho pensato al sognio di Karmapoliceman...! quasi una premonizione

forse non era "several dust", ma "several boxes" e si riferiva agli EP :ph34r:

da atease

cioè "a dispetto di questo leak, la pubbblicazione del box che lo contiene e dei diversi altri box non è a rischio e procede..."

quando ho letto la parolina SEVERAL ho pensato al sognio di Karmapoliceman...! quasi una premonizione

I "box" sarebbero gli Ep/pubblicazioni quindi. Scatole impacchettate e servite di tutto punto online.

E quindi questo sarebbe un episodio isolato. :uhm:

da atease

ma il mio mica era un sogno eh! semplicemnte presi il vocabolario e aprii due pagine a caso, e venne fuori "several+dust"! :P

a ogni modo, tutto ciò mi sembra stupendo, soprattutto se questi fantomatici boxes si attesteranno sui livelli di questo pezzo qua.

aspè, leggi bene: There Are My Twisted Words è contenuta in uno dei boxes.

quello che "dovrebbe" uscire lunedì 17.08.09

Appunto.

I "boxes" vengono serviti impacchettati di tutto punto, senza che nulla sia trapelato.

QUESTO box ha avuto l'episodio isolato di un singolo pezzo leakkinato giorni prima.

:double:

The last two lines of the 123-line nfo file are a sort of electronic signature by the artist of the ascii piece.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiasciibyracy251iiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

racy251racy251racy251racy251racy251racy2

51racy251racy251

I was curious about this, since it's one of the very few things about this strange little statement that may be relevant to where it came from. So I googled "racy251" and it yielded three results.

The top hit was a link to what appears to be the leading online Australian news service. Google picked it up because within the linked article was the statement, "But it's a racy 251-page romp of a read." It was a review of a book that told a fictitious story revolving around a manuscript that exists in real life, called the Voynich manuscript. Here's a link to the review.

Anyway, I was curious about this Voynich manuscript so I wiki'ed it and got this...

The Voynich manuscript is a mysterious, undeciphered illustrated book. It is thought to have been written in the 15th or 16th century. The author, script, and language of the manuscript remain unknown.

Over its recorded existence, the Voynich manuscript has been the object of intense study by many professional and amateur cryptographers, including some top American and British codebreakers of World War II fame (all of whom failed to decrypt any portion of the text). This string of failures has turned the Voynich manuscript into a famous subject of historical cryptology, but it has also given weight to the theory that the book is simply an elaborate hoax—a meaningless sequence of arbitrary symbols.

I think this is a fascinating coincidence, or maybe not a coincidence at all. The description of this manuscript appears to relate not only to the means by which this song has found its way onto all of our computers, but also to the song's title and lyrics as well as the elaborate nfo/ascii that came along with it. Twisted words, an undecipherable manuscript... hey, Super Collider is about the Large Hadron Collider, who knows. Hopefully I'm not the only diehard Radiohead fan crazy enough to think this far into what may be nothing. Please discuss!

da atease

diversi altri box...? :dance:

ma non potevano aspettare il dopo tour per scatenare tutto il marasma?

sarebbe servito a lenire la depressione post concerti, senza contare che, se pubblicano qualcosa mentre molti di noi saranno in giro per l'europa a seguirli, si rischia di perdere l'occasione di poter compare eventuali edizioni limitate....

Lacatus, visto che tu resti a casa, in caso di necessità ti do gli estremi della mia carta e acquisti per me..... :lol: