Noel Gallagher

TomThom

Gli Oasis avevano il loro topic.

I Beady Eye hanno il thread dedicato.

Perché, dico io, non dedicarne uno all'uomo che ci ha cresciuto a suon di gin & tonic e melodie memorabili?

Il 2011 sarà il suo anno, ci scommetto.

E per iniziare, ecco un antipasto a base di scimmio sproloquiante sul nuovo album del fratello maggiore più dichiarazione eccitante di McGee...

E' tutto merito mio se il suo sarà un grande album...

...Beady Eye chi?...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comunque il fatto che Liam accusi Noel di plagio per dei pezzi che finiranno nel prossimo disco solista è da :prego::lol:

No, dice che metà dei pezzi che saranno nel disco li ha esclusi da Dig Out Your Soul, perchè li ha cantati lui nelle demo. Forse dimentica che 2-3 di questi pezzi non han potuto metterli nel disco perchè lo scimpanzè doveva sposarsi in segreto e andare sul lago di Como. :laugh:

Da un tizio di live4ever.us che lavora ai The Village Studios di LA:

I work with folks at Abbey Road and they say Noel has been in there recording his new record... last week they were tracking strings. If I find out more I'll add to this post. Cheerios.

We first told you back in August of 2009 that Noel Gallagher had been speaking to members of the Sand Band about joining his new backing band. The Guardian has now released a review of the Sandband's debut album confirming the lead singer's participation in Noel's band.

The Sand Band's singer and guitarist David McDonnell will be playing in Noel Gallagher's new backing band, but don't hold that against him. In this instance, the elder Gallagher's ears are clearly in perfect nick: the Liverpudlian quintet's debut album is excellent. Its chief influences are drawn from either side of the Pennines, namely the more wistful, folk side of fellow Scouser Michael Head, leader of Gallagher favourites Shack, as well as the shimmering ballads of Sheffield's Richard Hawley. Somehow, McConnell is even more melancholic than either, making this the ideal accompaniment to a quietly nursed pint.

Fonte