Noel Gallagher

TomThom

effettivamente ti cadono un po' le braccia, alla luce delle date dei radiohead, ad andare a sentire un concerto fotocopia di quelli precedenti... certo, l'hanno sempre fatto anche gli oasis, però dai cavolo...

concordo con little by little fantastica, una sorta di vice-DLBIA, e anche broken arrow migliora molto dal vivo.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ma hai visto lo showcase di ieri sera? A parte Spaceman e Aka acustica, solite...Ci avrei scommesso 1456 euro che avrebbe chiuso con DLBIA.

Lo amo, ma ha la voglia di fare/di rinnovare il repertorio di un bradipo con le stampelle...Non si romperà un po' le palle pure lui di fare sempre le stesse? A meno che si fidi poco della band per improvvisare altro...Ma il vizietto della ripetitività, come già detto sopra anche da altri, ce l'ha sempre avuto.

Stronzo.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds have just confirmed they will release Songs From The Great White North...an exclusive 12" vinyl 4 track single for Record Store Day on 21st April. The 12" will be an opaque heavyweight vinyl and will be numbered in the UK. Noel said of Record Store Day "Record shops are as important as the records themselves".

The 4 songs, all previously released as B sides are:

A1 - The Good Rebel

A2 - Let The Lord Shine A Light On Me

B1 - I'd Pick You Everytime

B2 - Shoot A Hole Into The Sun

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds have just confirmed they will release Songs From The Great White North...an exclusive 12" vinyl 4 track single for Record Store Day on 21st April. The 12" will be an opaque heavyweight vinyl and will be numbered in the UK. Noel said of Record Store Day "Record shops are as important as the records themselves".

The 4 songs, all previously released as B sides are:

A1 - The Good Rebel

A2 - Let The Lord Shine A Light On Me

B1 - I'd Pick You Everytime

B2 - Shoot A Hole Into The Sun

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comunque, ecco il post del diario del tour su Roma. :wub: :

Rome on the other hand was magnificent. Rome is magnificent, I fucking LOVE that place!! One of the greatest places on earth, no question. Pity I was working though. The sun was out, the streets were full, the only thing missing was my good lady wife, she'd have been in her element!!

The gig was equally as magnificent. Those kids break all kinds of records for the loudest, most passionate, most intense, most...most mostest fans in the world!! Crazy kids. They are mithering fuckers though..."one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign, one picture, please sign..."

...and that was just the hotel staff!!

Outside the gig they have A LOT of bootleg t-shirt stalls. I had to drive through them to get to the backstage area bit upon where I saw many, many t-shirts bearing my name and face etc. Right in the middle of one particular stall though was a t-shirt that simply said...SEXY BITCH!!

Now it remains unclear as to who or what this particular item was referring to. I'd like to think it may have had a little picture of me on the back...or my drummer!!

:prego:

Eh beh, siamo sempre i più caldi, poco da fare.

Meglio Milano o Roma alla fin fine?

Milano alcatraz fu caldissimo, con meno coatti , acustica migliore ma Noel ancora un po' acerbo come frontman.

A Roma un'esibizione migliore, con scenografia migliorata, però l'atlantico ha un'acustica penosa e c'erano bandiere della lazie dappertutto, il che dava un po' il tocco allo stomaco che non ci voleva.

Milano alla salumeria della musica mi è parso di capire na merda per il pubblico raccomandato, con d'yer wanna be a spaceman perla ai porci.

A Roma un'esibizione migliore, con scenografia migliorata, però l'atlantico ha un'acustica penosa e c'erano bandiere della lazie dappertutto, il che dava un po' il tocco allo stomaco che non ci voleva.

cazzo s'abbinano ancora gli oasis alla lazio.. boh..

io c'ero alla salumeria della musica.

meglio 1000 volte l'acustico con Gem visto al Blue Note qualche anno fa...

Aveva lo stesso entusiasmo di un operaio di Mirafiori alle 7 di mattina.

:lol:

Secondo me la cosa della competition falsata, col pubblico in parte lì a caso, avrà scazzato pure lui. A Roma era in forma come mai.