Radiohead su web & social

Lacatus

Con "sapevano" intendevo loro eh, non gente a caso :laugh:

appunto, io intendevo gente a caso, loro lo so eh... :laugh:

però magari in quel sito, ci si imbatte per "sfiga" qualcuno che dei radiohead non ne riconosce nemmeno l'esistenza...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appunto, io intendevo gente a caso, loro lo so eh... :laugh:

però magari in quel sito, ci si imbatte per "sfiga" qualcuno che dei radiohead non ne riconosce nemmeno l'esistenza...

Anche se qualcuno si fosse imbattuto per sfiga, non avrebbe mai scoperto nulla. Probabilmente era una pagina bianca o in costruzione. Il tutto sarà stato caricato il giorno prestabilito...

Anche se qualcuno si fosse imbattuto per sfiga, non avrebbe mai scoperto nulla. Probabilmente era una pagina bianca o in costruzione. Il tutto sarà stato caricato il giorno prestabilito...

si infatti, i fanz radiohead eran tutti concentrati sul fenomeno "DAS is DOWN"

sbaglio o tempo fa lo postò tipo lacatus su fb?

lac, fai parte della cospirazione? :o

è vero lo misi qualche tempo fa

tra l'altro vorrei far notare che gli americani erano preoccupati che arrivasse una nube atomica da Fukushima in California attraverso l'oceano Pacifico... guardando questo video si capisce che gli americani dovrebbere essere più preoccupati di sè stessi...

maledetti

se prendono il transatlantico li affogo io nell'oceano Pacifico

I fatti parlano da sé = King of Limbs finisce qua? :uhm:

Pensavo di essere l'unico che ancora seguisse Chieftan :laugh:

Per me comunque il passaggio più interessante è questo:

** Leaves fall & then grow again. From the same branches. The sounds they make can change too. What is ims menoo? More to come. Long day. **

Japan

for a while I have felt the need to write something for our fans, I am very fond of japan and feel awful seeing what has happened since the earthquake and tsunami...

my friends in Tokyo tell me there are now big powercuts and though the city is still functioning there is a lot of re-evaluating going on. Tokyo the temple to light and power is something different now.

that such a fast paced hyperkinetic place can be brought to it's knees is shocking even before the worries over radiation from the reactors.

it is hard to imagine how it must feel

to have witnessed such devastation by mother nature and so many dead .. and. I think a lot about the rest of japan and how it will rebuild itself. how much of a struggle and a leap of faith the Japanese will have to make.

I'm told that in the rest of japan life is carrying on almost normally but rebuilding what has been lost is going to be a massive job.

I hope that the Japanese people we have met over the years are not freaking out, and I like to think the way japan comes out of this will be an inspiration to us all.

Thom

Thom non sa usare la punteggiatura e non sa scrivere in inglese ("it's"!), ma il pensiero è davvero apprezzabile.

Radiohead su facebook:

If you don't already know, we are releasing two new songs, Supercollider and The Butcher on 12" 45rpm vinyl to celebrate Record Store Day this Saturday 16th April. Click on the link for participating stores in the UK, or check your local record store if you are elsewhere...

Il link in questione è questo.

Tuttavia da come è scritto il messaggio, non mi pare da escludere la vendita del disco fuori dal regno unito.

Record Store Day

You may have heard that tomorrow we will be releasing two tracks, Supercollider and The Butcher on 12" vinyl through participating stores for Record Store Day.

This vinyl will also available in the USA & Canada on the 14th June.

Unfortunately, due to err…unforeseen circumstances that we didn't foresee, some of the vinyl have the labels on the wrong way around. It is too late to recall the vinyl and stick them on the right way round, so here is a copy of the labels for those of you who wish to download, print, cut out and stick on yourself with pritt stick (other glues are available) thus correcting the error. Or we could just rename the songs.

Apologies for any confusion caused and have a happy Record Store Day.