La Batteria, il Philip Selway, Eccetera...

Lacatus

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Non so se si era parlato del fatto che in The King Of Limbs non vengono mai usati i piatti, tranne che l'hi-hat in Lotus Flower e Separator (dove viene anche aperto).

In A Moon Shaped Pool torniamo a sentire (timidamente o meno) dei piatti in Decks Dark, Desert Island Disk, Ful Stop, Present Tense, Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor.

34 minutes ago, modifiedbear said:

In TKOL c’è pure un ride in loop durante tutto il pezzo, però osservazione molto interessante!

A quale pezzo di TKOL ti riferisci? 

Comunque quando in Desert Island Disk entra quel ride, con quella ritmica che fa molto John Densmore dei Doors, così prominente nel mix, mi fa la pelle d'oca.

29 minutes ago, pandroid said:

Madonna, sull'argomento ricordo un tuo post in cui mi facevi la destrutturazione ritmica di National Anthem con una foga che a momenti mi cagavo addosso. :lol: 

Grande che l'hai ripescato :clapclap: 

A proposito, io mi sono sempre chiesto se The National Anthem sia suonata dall'inizio alla fine, oppure composta da una serie di campioni come Airbag. Forse è troppo raffinata, ma a tratti certe figure sono ripetute in maniera talmente precisa che mi paiono campioni. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Clive Deamer

I'm about to play the Radiohead U.S tour of the East coast of America. I've been practising on a Roland TD17 KV kit, I have to say it's a very enjoyable and helpful kit. The tuning and sound editing controls allow me to practice with a kit sound I prefer, so I can practice with headphones without annoying the neighbours! The Bluetooth feature also allowed me to play music from my phone that I needed to rehearse for a concert in Bristol (Ravels Bolero)

36472518_10216224360378814_1973147120114

• 4 months later...

Raccolta di fondi per evitare la chiusura del Cellar a Oxford: si puo' vincere la batteria di Phil (usata per le sessioni di In Rainbows, in particolare per 15 Step)

GREAT NEWS Radiohead fans! We've never sat well with pricing Phillp Selways wonderful snare drum donation so high. We have a big target to raise money for. but it's been so hard to see so many fans who want it. So we've worked a way where everyone can get a chance to own this treasured piece of music history. For £20 you'll be entered into a prize draw and if we hit our target the lucky winner will be picked by Phillip himself. Plus everyone of you will also get a "We Did It" digital poster print .#Cellarforever https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/cellar-forever

Philip Selway Retweeted The Cellar

Just to clarify, when they say that the winner will be drawn by me, they don’t mean that I’ll be visiting you with my pencil and pad. Portraiture isn’t my strong point.... Please buy a ticket and help The Cellar reach it’s target Px

46456070_2573555095995604_85407868388502

46235662_2573555145995599_66591268342878

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...