(Ocean) Bloom - Radiohead + Hans Zimmer

@li

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Sentire questo accento la mattina presto mi rimanda troppo ai miei viaggi studio in uk:lol:

latte cereali e radio sempre accesa

si infatti figata: gia' quello mi ha messo di buon umore :)

pero' nn ho capito se è finito cosi e bisogna aspettare le 12 oppure poi la mandano intera

24 minutes ago, Beat said:

sono a lavoro e non posso ascoltare... hanno detto qualcosa di interessante? Commenti sulla nuova Bloom?

sostanzialmente Thom ha detto che Noah da bambino era in fissa con Blue Planet e che quindi quando è arrivata la proposta della BBC di musicarlo l'ha pregato di accettare e lui l'ha fatto. Zimmer era sorpreso che la versione originale della canzone avesse nel testo riferimenti alla fauna marina.

Occhio che non pare sia completa quella che ho postato su :)

quanto al resto, jonnismo de che dai, è una roba di HANS ZIMMER...che vi aspettavate, che facesse una roba con sonagli, chitarra hawaiana, banjo e dulcimer?

era ovvio che fosse cosi, orchestrale. 

Comunque io non ho sentito nulla

“This was me lying on the sofa trying to go back to sleep when I’ve been up too late with my son – 7 o’clock in the morning when he was small – and it coming in and out of my subconscious,” he said on the show. “And staying there, and you know especially stuff about the deep and these life forms they’d discovered on that series, that seemed to be the implication, that they managed to go so deep that they’d discovered all these creatures that existed they we didn’t know about. That whole thing for me, the idea of discovering life that humanity doesn’t know about, is to me one of the most profound kind of things, profound concepts. Even if it’s discovering fossils, or the idea that creatures exist – that there’s a history to the place we live that we don’t know anything about – to me is the most profound, spiritual expression of humanity when we discover it.”

He continued: “Blue Planet – the original series – was probably the thing, first it turned on my son to the whole thing, and he became obsessed… then a letter from Greenpeace came through about something or other to the house, and he started reading it and said ‘Dad, can we get involved in this’? Yeah, sure if you want to. So then we established links with Greenpeace. Anyway, I got involved in all this stuff over the years, and it started with being half asleep on the sofa watching Blue Planet!”

Previously, Yorke has stated that “’Bloom’ was inspired by the original Blue Planet series so it’s great to be able to come full circle with the song and reimagine it for this incredible landmark’s sequel.

“Hans is a prodigious composer who effortlessly straddles several musical genres so it was liberating for us all to work with such a talent and see how he wove the sound of the series and ‘Bloom’ together.”

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/thom-yorke-discusses-profound-spiritual-reaction-blue-planet-ii-2145077#URqKwtbrM2rtiTCF.99