Kid A / Amnesiac 20th Anniversary?

Lacatus

Thom, intervistato da Crack Magazine ha lasciato intendere qualcosa... 

"Recently, I’ve been going through the Kid A and Amnesiac stuff with the others. We were all a bit mad by the end of that period. We went through the whole crazy OK Computer period and I became catatonic at the end of it. Then we worked really hard for a year and a half with really not that many breaks and it was really intense. We didn’t know what the fuck we were doing, and I was refusing to rehearse anything! Imagine, if you will, the chaos.

I recently found this box file of all the faxes I was sending and receiving from Stanley [Donwood, visual artist] about the artwork and they’re hilarious. I’ve got all this stuff, pages and pages and photocopies, that I just left strewn around the studios. Nigel picked them up and thought, ‘We’d better keep these.’ I was so focused and at the same time angry, confused, paranoid. I’m looking at all these people involved, going ‘Who the fuck are these people?!’ We’re going to do something really cool with all that material."

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quelle parole effettivamente la presentano come una prospettiva molto concreta.

6 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

cosa avranno in archivio?

Di sicuro una marea di artwork e cazzatine varie, ma soprattutto quali unreleased?

Seguirà un tour celebrativo?

13 minutes ago, frasky said:

Quelle parole effettivamente la presentano come una prospettiva molto concreta.

Di sicuro una marea di artwork e cazzatine varie, ma soprattutto quali unreleased?

Seguirà un tour celebrativo?

Un bel kid a amnesiac tour, con concerti in teatri e venue tipo cavea a roma, con orchestra e fiati per suonare al meglio life in a glasshouse, motion picture soundtrack, the national anthem

Ecco che inizia già ad uscire fuori qualcosa... 

As a tribute to the inexorable passage of time, W.A.S.T.E. PRODUCTS has launched W.A.S.T.E. ON DEMAND with a brand new shirt available to buy in the store FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY. The shirt is made of 100% organic combed cotton in stone-washed black in rolled sleeve women's cut and standard men's cut.

A discarded fax from Mr Donwood that was typed on the reverse side by Mr Yorke. Knives out. Squash his head. Rediscovered while clearing out the studio. Original fax contents almost legible.

If you like it you will have to order this weekend, because by Monday it will be TOO LATE. It would be like trying to go to a gig after the gig has finished. Completely impossible unless you have a Time Machine.

W.A.S.T.E. On Demand

• 1 month later...

Ventennale in arrivo!

Yorke also revealed that he and Nigel Godrich had been “rooting” through the archives for the upcoming 20th anniversaries of ‘Kid A’ and ‘Amnesiac’, suggesting that a special release is on the way.

“I’m down with that shit. Weirdly down with that shit,” Yorke said of working with Godrich. “‘Kid A’ and ‘Amnesiac’ 20 years coming up. Me, Stanley and Nigel as well, we’ve all been rooting through stuff because that’s what we do.”

3 hours ago, there_there said:

Le b-sides di Amnesiac ascoltate in sequenza sono già uno dei miei """album""" preferiti dei Radiohead, il Kid A OKNOTOK potrebbe seriamente indurmi a smettere di ascoltare altro.

Per sempre.

Kid A+Amnesiac+B-sides in un unico disco e si brucia tutto il resto dell'archivio musicale.

• 2 months later...

Sta per iniziare un lungo periodo che durerà almeno 2 anni in cui non uscirà più nulla a firma dei nostri, che sarà interrotto però dalla pubblicazione dell'edizione anniversario per il ventennale di Kid A e Amnesiac, tra un anno esatto :) Infatti le prossime scadenze sono:

-autunno 2019: LP1 di Ed O'Brien
-inverno 2020: LP2 Ultraìsta
-autunno 2020: KID A / AMNESIAC 20TH ANNIVERSARY