All those beautiful young hopes and dreams
Devoured by those evil eyes and those piggy limbs
You sad fuck, you throw small change
Take your dirty hands off my love

Sì è la parte migliore!

Finalmente!  :yeah:

1 hour ago, principles said:

Quella è Magpie, Tkol version.

a me sto pezzo sta simpatico da sempre: è audace, sporco e incazzato. 

Magpie ottimo pezzo per me, questo è una roba da Sum 41

Ma infatti io non capisco Echoes, perché appena becchiamo due tre chitarrelle graffianti e incazzate dobbiamo subito declassare un pezzo a un certo pop punk patinato anni 2000. È una provocazione la tua, lo capisco, però la stessa cosa accade con Bangers+Mash e Bodysnatchers. 

Non è un capolavoro ma fa quello che deve fare e il testo è sicuro uno dei più cattivi di quelli usciti. 

"You Will Never Work in Television Again,” the most raucous Radiohead-related track since Hail to the Thief’s “2 + 2 = 5” nearly two decades ago. Armed with three distorted chords that could have filled CBGB in 1977, Yorke puts on his best sneer while standing up to a “gangster troll” who’s lording his power over an aspiring young woman. Given its explicit reference to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s “bunga bunga” sex parties, this chivalrous salvo for the #MeToo era could very well be aimed at that disgraced politician, who was once convicted of soliciting sex from a minor. Or maybe Yorke was thinking of Harvey Weinstein when he wrote of a “sad fuck” with “piggy limbs.” The fact is this song could reasonably be directed at so many different terrible men. As Yorke growls out lines like, “Take your dirty hands off my love/Heaven knows where else you’ve been,” you can practically see the spittle leave his lips."

Pitchfork

5 minutes ago, @li said:

"You Will Never Work in Television Again,” the most raucous Radiohead-related track since Hail to the Thief’s “2 + 2 = 5” nearly two decades ago. Armed with three distorted chords that could have filled CBGB in 1977, Yorke puts on his best sneer while standing up to a “gangster troll” who’s lording his power over an aspiring young woman. Given its explicit reference to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s “bunga bunga” sex parties, this chivalrous salvo for the #MeToo era could very well be aimed at that disgraced politician, who was once convicted of soliciting sex from a minor. Or maybe Yorke was thinking of Harvey Weinstein when he wrote of a “sad fuck” with “piggy limbs.” The fact is this song could reasonably be directed at so many different terrible men. As Yorke growls out lines like, “Take your dirty hands off my love/Heaven knows where else you’ve been,” you can practically see the spittle leave his lips."

Pitchfork

CBGB gazzu sì! Lo dico dal primo giorno! Scena punk newyorkese fine anni '70! :dance:  Tutta quella roba che ispirò i bolognesi Gaznevada :wub: 

On 5/11/2022 at 8:05 PM, principles said:

Ma infatti io non capisco Echoes, perché appena becchiamo due tre chitarrelle graffianti e incazzate dobbiamo subito declassare un pezzo a un certo pop punk patinato anni 2000. È una provocazione la tua, lo capisco, però la stessa cosa accade con Bangers+Mash e Bodysnatchers. 

Quando facevano Bangers e Bodysnatchers erano sui 30 alti. Adesso vanno per i 55. I ragazzini direbbero cringe