ticket for firenze

tanja

:roll:

help!

i do really need a ticket for firenze, 9th july. for i live in austria (vienna) i don´t know how to get it. www.ticketone.it isn´t selling them anymore. does anybody know, if it´s possible to get tickets in tarvisio?!

hi tanja,

there is not a great number of people who post here as regulars, so I suggest you to take a look at the ateaseweb forums - especially the live section -

there's a lot more people there than here, and even if you don't find anything right now, when the last days before the shows approach you sure will find someone who cannot go or have found themselves with a spare ticket to sell...good luck and please do come back here every once in a while and have a chat with us...we're nice :wink:

and...*ignorance alert*...what/where is tarvisio anyway? :?

thanx, dani.

well, time is passing by quite too fast, while searching for online-tickets.

but:

a friend of mine is going to trieste.

do you probably know an italian ticket store somewhere in this city (hope u know this one;) selling tickets for firenze?

I doubt, there are still online-tickets available.

anyway, thx. for help an enjoy your day. :)

do you probably know an italian ticket store somewhere in this city (hope u know this one;) selling tickets for firenze?

nope :(

but keep looking at ticketone, they say they'll have some more tickets on sale soon - who knows, might even be true :roll:

Archived