Help? Clueless on buying Italian concert tickets

stuck

Hi, sorry, I'm sure this is addressed below but I unfortunately don't speak Italian.

I will be in Italy for work and would really love to be able to go to the concert in Ferrara on 12 July. The ticketone webpage is hard for me to understand, but I think it says tickets may go on sale again - is this normal? I'm not understanding why they'd sell some, then sell some more, and I don't know if i should hold out hope for getting tickets through them. I can't seem to find any other place to get tickets.

Is there a good place one might buy tickets online from someone? I tried ebay's italian page but didn't see any tickets there.

Thanks for your time

Hi, sorry, I'm sure this is addressed below but I unfortunately don't speak Italian.  

I will be in Italy for work and would really love to be able to go to the concert in Ferrara on 12 July.  The ticketone webpage is hard for me to understand, but I think it says tickets may go on sale again - is this normal?  I'm not understanding why they'd sell some, then sell some more, and I don't know if i should hold out hope for getting tickets through them.  I can't seem to find any other place to get tickets.

Is there a good place one might buy tickets online from someone?  I tried ebay's italian page but didn't see any tickets there.

Thanks for your time

Hi stuck! :D

... well, it seems true that new tickets for July 12th will go on sale (I really don't know why this happens, maybe the promoters planned it this way, who knows)... I think that www.ticketone.it is the place where you may find easier to buy tickets on-line (then again, I'm not used to it, so you'd better check this message board out every now and then).

Good luck for your search! (and pardon my english... :oops: )

Hi stuck!  :D  

... well, it seems true that new tickets for July 12th will go on sale (I really don't know why this happens, maybe the promoters planned it this way, who knows)... I think that www.ticketone.it is the place where you may find easier to buy tickets on-line (then again, I'm not used to it, so you'd better check this message board out every now and then).

Good luck for your search! (and pardon my english... :oops: )

Thanks, it's good to hear that the poor babelfish translation of the page is correct - that it says new tickets are coming. I'd really love to be able to go. It's too bad they don't at least post a date for the new tickets though, it makes it stressful!

Your english is great! Certainly much better than my nonexistent Italian abilities :)

Edit: Oh yeah, and if anyone else is desperate for tickets and is a big nerd like me, you might download the trial of "Right Web Monitor" - a utility that checks the content of a webpage for changes, and can email you or sound an alert or whatever. I actually set it up to send an email to my mobile phone. You probably don't want to set it to check too often though, that wouldn't be nice to their web server.

I've never used it before 20 minutes ago, but it seems to work and has a free 30 day trial

http://www.right-soft.com/webmon/