Hello - Bonjour...

marjorie

Hello All!

My name's Marjorie, I'm 24 and live in the (cold) north of France. I'm a french teacher.

Don't really like to speak about my life, but i think it's nice to say hello.

When I was young i thought choosing german instead of spanish or italian would have helped me... I still know it was a great mistake...

I was in Italy that summer to see Radiohead (and nice Italia), what a great journey!

I'm from Lille, near Belgium. It is cold, but there are some many things to do and to see here, so many shows :-). I really love my town.

But I whish i could live in Italia, or In greece !

Someone need a latin, greek or french teacher :unsure: ?

eh trashit, i think i've seen your pseudo somewhere, and not in a italian forum... Am I Wrong? (in a french or english forum maybe?)

I'm from Lille, near Belgium. It is cold, but there are some many things to do and to see here, so many shows :-). I really love my town.

But I whish i could live in Italia, or In greece !

Someone need a latin, greek or french teacher :unsure: ?

eh trashit, i think i've seen your pseudo somewhere, and not in a italian forum... Am I Wrong? (in a french or english forum maybe?)

welcome dear!what do you think of italy?But,do french students study greek at school?it 'so stange!if you want to give me some lessons,it will be very nice!!bye!!! ^_^

Thank you all :-)...

What does French think of Italia? I'm not sure if I'll tell everything, you won't want me to stay here anymore... We see Italian as people you always and always speak out, and very loud, and with hands! who have vespa... and who are pretty :-).

I love Italian :-).

In fact, when I was in Italia to see Radiohead, i fell it very strange, you are different from people here in the North!

And for Greek... no, sorry french people don't learn it as school. As Latin, ancient greek is an option that only a few people choose (and really a very very few people for ancient greek), but did I. I've also learn modern at the University... that's it!

What does French think of Italia? I'm not sure if I'll tell everything, you won't want me to stay here anymore... We see Italian as people you always and always speak out, and very loud, and with hands! who have vespa... and who are pretty :-).

In fact, when I was in Italia to see Radiohead, i fell it very strange, you are different from people here in the North!

And for Greek... no, sorry french people don't learn it as school. As Latin, ancient greek is an option that only a few people choose (and really a very very few people for ancient greek), but did I. I've also learn modern at the University... that's it!

almeno ha avuto il buon gusto di non dire la verità...

W la mafia, gli spaghetti, la pizza, il mandolino, pulcinella e totò...

In fact, when I was in Italia to see Radiohead, i fell it very strange, you are  different from people here in the North!

almeno ha avuto il buon gusto di non dire la verità...

W la mafia, gli spaghetti, la pizza, il mandolino, pulcinella e totò...

Girano tante di quelle minchiate sugli Italiani nel mondo. E' una cosa che mi fa imbestialire (ovviamente anche noi avremo un sacco di stupidi luoghi comuni su persone di altre nazionalità). A proposito di francesi, una parigina su soulseek mi ha detto che secondo "loro" le ragazze italiane si vestono da e sono delle troie e che non sarebbe mai venuta in Italia in macchina per via delle strade pessime e della giuda folle degli italiani. Ma si può??????

Invece in Irlanda abbiamo la fama di quelli che ce l'hanno lungo. Probabilmente (SOLO) per questo dobbiamo dire grazie a Bossi (anche se diceva duro).

Per fortuna abbiamo un presidente del consiglio che sta rivalutando la nostra immagine nel mondo. :lol::lol::lol::angry:

COMMON PLACES