Nuove canzoni... cosa ne pensate??

Mr. Wolf

Ho ascoltato, grazie alla rete, alcuni brani dei Radiohead: Arpeggi, Big Ideas, House Of Cards, Last Flowers e Reckoner, cosa ne pensate?? Finiranno nel nuovo disco?? Vi piacciono??

Se finiranno o meno nel nuovo disco forse dovresti chiederlo a loro!

Big Ideas (Nude) la includerei tra le cinque canzoni più belle che abbiano mai scritto!

a proposito di nuove canzoni.

last flowers la conoscete tutti ormai

e se risalisse al 1997?link

This song was part of the OK Computer recording sessions, but, as Ed said, "It was one that we actually tracked and it sounded shite." The song, as described by the band, had elements of David Bowie in it, and was a favorite of Colin's, who explained that while he knows all band members must be in agreement before a track is used on an album, he was still upset to see this one left off.

Thom in 1999: "i absolutley love this song. the name will get changed probably to Cogs. (Sarky cogs skwrkinground). jonny and i have rewritten the 2nd verse and we are yet to start recording it. but its not lost."

From a previous version of Radiohead.com: last flowers till the hospital*is a sign discovered in oxford -my unhealthy obsession with these institutions. analysts may get the connection. ambulances scream past my house at all hours of the day and night like the confessionals of Larkin's "Ambulan s."

The title apparently comes from a sign on the way to Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. It is also called "Last Flowers" or "Cogs".

In April 2005, Thom performed at the Trade Justic vigil in London and announced one of the "new" songs as "Glass Flowers" though it is most likely that there was a misunderstanding and he really said "Last Flowers."