Amterdam 2 cancellato!!

lift

ecco perchè ieri, quegli errori....

da atease:

Tonights Amsterdam show is cancelled

Tonights show at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam has been cancelled. We've just been informed of the sad news that Phil Selways mother has died. The show has been postponed for now. Management stated that a new date is not yet avaialable. However, it looks like the band will reschedule for August 28th.

Our condolences go out to Phil and his family.

è arrivata una email di Mel di waste un paio d'ore fa:

"Due to an unexpected & sudden family bereavement we are unable to do the

show tonight in Amsterdam. We have rescheduled it for Monday August 28th. We

are extremely sorry to cause such inconvenience & disappointment, & are

especially sorry to those who travelled far."

Tickets for tonight's show are valid for the rescheduled show.

Alternatively, fans can obtain a refund from their ticket retailer until

11th June.

ecco perchè ieri, quegli errori....

da atease:

Tonights Amsterdam show is cancelled

Tonights show at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam has been cancelled. We've just been informed of the sad news that Phil Selways mother has died. The show has been postponed for now. Management stated that a new date is not yet avaialable. However, it looks like the band will reschedule for August 28th.

Our condolences go out to Phil and his family.

sentito cordoglio per philip selway

un concerto cancellato è sempre una brutta rogna, per un lutto poi ancora di più.

mi spiace per chi sarà ora ad amsterdam a bestemmiare (che comunque si può consolare con qualche funghetto)

ma soprattutto mi spiace per il batterista pelatone : (

Colin su DAS....

Cancelled 2nd Night Show in Amsterdam

We're very sorry, but because of a sudden family bereavement, we have had to cancel tonight's second concert at the Heineken Concert Hall. We are trying to re - schedule the concert in Amsterdam later on in the summer. We will keep you posted here, and in the usual media. We are especially sorry to those people who have made a special effort to travel and see us play. At least it's been a sunny day here, and there's no finer place in the sun than Amsterdam.

Colin

My mum

Just wanted to say sorry to the people who were due to come to our show in Amsterdam last night, particularly those who made wasted journeys. My mum died suddenly in the early hours of yesterday morning and so I just wanted to be at home with my family. Mum was a big Radiohead fan, and was very proud of all we've done as a band. I love and miss her very much.

Phil