EMI/Capitol ripubblica i primi 6 album

Lacatus

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

EMI/Capitol are set to release new editions of Radiohead’s studio albums. After the first three Radiohead Deluxe Editions earlier this year, the record label will be issuing three more albums with the ‘Deluxe’ treatment this Summer.

In March Radiohead’s former record label released Deluxe Editions of the first three Radiohead albums, Pablo Honey, The Bends and OK Computer. It seemed like only a matter of time for EMI to put out the remaining three studio albums. On August 24 (Europe) and August 25 (North America) new editions of Kid A, Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief will be out, packed with b-sides, radio sessions and television appearances.

Besides the original Kid A album, the box will included another audio disc with a BBC Radio One Evening Session (4 tracks), live versions of Optimistic (from Victoria Park, Warrington) and True Love Waits (originally out on I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings) and six tracks from the Canal+ sessions. The DVD includes three tracks from Later…with Jools Holland (The National Anthem, Morning Bell and Idioteque).

On Disc 2 of the Deluxe Edition of Amnesiac has b-sides from the Pyramid Song and Knives Out singles, a live version from Like Spinning Plates (also from I Might Be Wrong) and six more tracks from the Canal+ sessions. The DVD has videos made for Pyramid Song, Knives Out, I Might Be Wrong and Push/Pulk/Like Spinning Plates. Also included are Radiohead’s appearances at Top Of The Pops (Pyramid Song and Knives Out) and four more tracks from the Later…with Jools Holland recordings.

Hail To The Thief’s second disc comes with b-sides from the singles There There, Go To Sleep and 2+2=5. Two radio performances: Sail To The Moon from the Jo Whiley Show and Go To Sleep from the Zane Low Show. From the Com Lag EP comes the Earls Court recording of 2+2=5. On the DVD you can see the videos (There There, Go to Sleep, 2 + 2 = 5 and Sit Down. Stand Up), a live version of 2+2=5 (from the Belfort Festival) and four tracks from Later… with Jools Holland.

Raga scusate l'ignoranza, ma da fan novello dei Radiohead ho sentito parlare 100 volte di questi Blips!

Si può sapere che ming**a sono ?  :dance:

E per ritornare in Topic, beh, sulla scelta di questi brani , c'era da aspettarselo  :ok:

I Blips sono brevi filmati di circa 30 secondi ciascuno realizzati per promuovere Kid A e presero il posto dei convenzionali video musicali ^_^

A me fa impazzire questo qui :prego:

Bear Invaders

;)

EMI/Capitol are set to release new editions of Radiohead’s studio albums. After the first three Radiohead Deluxe Editions earlier this year, the record label will be issuing three more albums with the ‘Deluxe’ treatment this Summer.

In March Radiohead’s former record label released Deluxe Editions of the first three Radiohead albums, Pablo Honey, The Bends and OK Computer. It seemed like only a matter of time for EMI to put out the remaining three studio albums. On August 24 (Europe) and August 25 (North America) new editions of Kid A, Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief will be out, packed with b-sides, radio sessions and television appearances.

Besides the original Kid A album, the box will included another audio disc with a BBC Radio One Evening Session (4 tracks), live versions of Optimistic (from Victoria Park, Warrington) and True Love Waits (originally out on I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings) and six tracks from the Canal+ sessions. The DVD includes three tracks from Later…with Jools Holland (The National Anthem, Morning Bell and Idioteque).

On Disc 2 of the Deluxe Edition of Amnesiac has b-sides from the Pyramid Song and Knives Out singles, a live version from Like Spinning Plates (also from I Might Be Wrong) and six more tracks from the Canal+ sessions. The DVD has videos made for Pyramid Song, Knives Out, I Might Be Wrong and Push/Pulk/Like Spinning Plates. Also included are Radiohead’s appearances at Top Of The Pops (Pyramid Song and Knives Out) and four more tracks from the Later…with Jools Holland recordings.

Hail To The Thief’s second disc comes with b-sides from the singles There There, Go To Sleep and 2+2=5. Two radio performances: Sail To The Moon from the Jo Whiley Show and Go To Sleep from the Zane Low Show. From the Com Lag EP comes the Earls Court recording of 2+2=5. On the DVD you can see the videos (There There, Go to Sleep, 2 + 2 = 5 and Sit Down. Stand Up), a live version of 2+2=5 (from the Belfort Festival) and four tracks from Later… with Jools Holland.

re-issue! re-package! re-package!

re-evaluate the songs

double- pack with a photograph

extra-track ( and a tacky badge)

re-issue! re-package! re-package!

re-evaluate the songs

double- pack with a photograph

extra-track ( and a tacky badge)

ahimé sì, morrissey aveva ragione.

On August 24 (Europe) and August 25 (North America) new editions of Kid A, Amnesiac and Hail To The Thief will be out, packed with b-sides, radio sessions and television appearances.

:dance: miei pure questi. :dance:

:ok:

• 2 months later...

Quando esce la tripletta che conta? :rolleyes:

ragazzi stavo ascoltando il bonus disc di hail to the thief che ho scaricato ma...ci sono due errori marchiani! i will non è la los angeles version ma la versione leaked che fu già una volta pubblicata per errore nel singolo canadese di 2+2=5, mentre remyxomatosis non è quella pulita ma quella con gli applausi in dssolvenza di 2+2=5 live che non gli è stata messa prima nella tracklist!!!

chi l'ha comprato? sarè un fake questo torrent?

ragazzi stavo ascoltando il bonus disc di hail to the thief che ho scaricato ma...ci sono due errori marchiani! i will non è la los angeles version ma la versione leaked che fu già una volta pubblicata per errore nel singolo canadese di 2+2=5, mentre remyxomatosis non è quella pulita ma quella con gli applausi in dssolvenza di 2+2=5 live che non gli è stata messa prima nella tracklist!!!

chi l'ha comprato? sarè un fake questo torrent?

Non è un fake purtroppo, anche nell'originale ci sono questi due penosi errori :vomito: :vomito: :vomito: Però devo dire che il "cofanetto" di Amnesiac è davvero una figata assurda, è l'unico fatto un po' meglio rispetto agli altri :wub: