Italians Most Generous

winston smith

Jonny: The only thing he can be really unreasonable about, is his hate for banjos. For fourteen years now, I’m trying to tell him you can make very dark and warm sounds with those. But every time again it’s ‘ No. Fucking. Way. ‘

Italiani più generosi...

In the meantime it turned out ‘only’ 38 percent of your fans paid for the ‘In Rainbows’ download. Were…

Colin : (interupts) “There were a lot more, although I have no idea of the latest figures. The last thing I heard from our manager was that our German fans were the cheapest, our Italian fans the most generous.”

Quel bambino me lo vedo già predestinato verso un bivio: diventare il più grande genio del prossimo secolo o un'immane testa di mmmm, non ha vie di mezzo, poverino! :lol:

E daz ("daz" = "proprio dato che" dal dialetto andriese) che siamo stati i più generosi ma una data a Firenze la 'un si poleva avere?

Jonny: The only thing he can be really unreasonable about, is his hate for banjos. For fourteen years now, I’m trying to tell him you can make very dark and warm sounds with those. But every time again it’s ‘ No. Fucking. Way. ‘

Italiani più generosi...

In the meantime it turned out ‘only’ 38 percent of your fans paid for the ‘In Rainbows’ download. Were…

Colin : (interupts) “There were a lot more, although I have no idea of the latest figures. The last thing I heard from our manager was that our German fans were the cheapest, our Italian fans the most generous.”

:dance:

Quel bambino me lo vedo già predestinato verso un bivio: diventare il più grande genio del prossimo secolo o un'immane testa di mmmm, non ha vie di mezzo, poverino! :lol:

E daz ("daz" = "proprio dato che" dal dialetto andriese) che siamo stati i più generosi ma una data a Firenze la 'un si poleva avere?

obbravo, dìgnene, Korg! :ok:

Quel bambino me lo vedo già predestinato verso un bivio: diventare il più grande genio del prossimo secolo o un'immane testa di mmmm, non ha vie di mezzo, poverino!  :lol:

obbravo, dìgnene, Korg! :ok:

Diobono si 'un ci si fa rispettare...!

dialetto andriese?

eh?

daz?

oh sono di andria io, ma non mi sovviene