Radiohead di qua

garrel

Intervista a Adam Buxton

http://www.comedy.co...xton_interview/

sui Radiohead

Here's what you tend to see in the studio: Jonny and Colin Greenwood write heartbreaking poetry and talk about third-world debt all the time. Ed O'Brien is so obsessed by Nietzsche that he now only speaks German and wears what looks like a small Tim Burgess wig on his upper lip as a tribute to his unhappy philosopher hero.

Phil Selway is in the process of tattooing the whole of the Koran all over his body as a statement about Islamophobia (in public he covers the tattoos with make-up so as not to offend Muslims). It's a project that has already taken years and will take many more to complete and he is in constant pain, which is evident in his face when he's drumming. Ora capisco tutto! :lol:

Thom just sits in a corner crying and ranting about climate change. He is undoubtedly the most intense in the band but he's not averse to the occasional bit of clowning. Once, when he knew we were watching, he pretended to put a plastic water bottle in the non-recycling bin! We laughed and laughed then he started crying again so we stopped laughing and things went back to being very tense. :lol:

:D

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Auguri di Ed O'Brien dal sito della Featured Artists Coalition

“Happy Christmas good people of the FAC and beyond…

I spent most of the last year in the studio working on our new album… I’m unable to deal with anything else when we’re recording… it’s all consuming and I can’t keep those plates spinning…

Despite this, had a brilliant couple of days with music students at Dartmouth and Falmouth… I’ve always been sceptical of schools/colleges that offer ‘popular’ music courses, but I’m happy to say it was more like art college. There are some great young musicians there making bold, innovative and exciting music, and some cool tutors/lecturers encouraging and challenging them. I learn as much from them, as they do from me… In fact I’m not sure what they learn from me, but I had a great time!

More of this in 2011 – have a great year and good luck to each and every one of you…

Ed”

' timestamp='1292943270' post='456080']

Auguri di Ed O'Brien dal sito della Featured Artists Coalition

“Happy Christmas good people of the FAC and beyond…

I spent most of the last year in the studio working on our new album… I’m unable to deal with anything else when we’re recording… it’s all consuming and I can’t keep those plates spinning…

Despite this, had a brilliant couple of days with music students at Dartmouth and Falmouth… I’ve always been sceptical of schools/colleges that offer ‘popular’ music courses, but I’m happy to say it was more like art college. There are some great young musicians there making bold, innovative and exciting music, and some cool tutors/lecturers encouraging and challenging them. I learn as much from them, as they do from me… In fact I’m not sure what they learn from me, but I had a great time!

More of this in 2011 – have a great year and good luck to each and every one of you…

Ed”

che carino! :ok:

' timestamp='1292943270' post='456080']

In fact I’m not sure what they learn from me, but I had a great time!

Onestissimo. Sa di essere una pippa musicalmente parlando. :lol:

(Spero vi piaccia il vecchio nick, il nuovo mi aveva scocciato... :rolleyes:)