Dead Air Space

melampo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
io su 21 non ne conosco neanche una..che pizza missa che mi devo mettere di impegno con il buon vecchio mulo per avere qualche canzone sul pc prima che esca il nuovo album

Fossi in te non le ascolterei, avresti una sorpresa totale ascoltando il nuovo album. Però è possibile che non verranno inserite nella track-list....

io farò come ho fatto con HTTT: aspettai che uscisse in negozio x ascoltarlo. è molto meglio così, lo si gusta di + con il booklet tra le mani...

si penso proprio che farò cosi anche io

RUBBERNECKS

their dotting all the tees

and crossing their eyes

welcome to the future

it opened up my eyes

its creeping up the car park

its coming up the drive

rubbernecks with cameras

petrol and bonfires

we need to keep away the rubbernecks

me me my my

Tue, 11 October

in a house that may be or maybe not haunted

back into work again after very quick break contending with the usual winter illnesses and fevers.

-which are still messing with things.

jonnys stepping over guitar leads and pedals and laptop as we

demo

yet another new tune added to the blackboard called Rubbernecks.

at the moment its a demo. when is a demo not a demo? when its in time. whats in time?

HEY!

KEEP AWAY!

im asking jonny to lay off the sweet rock and stick to the sticklebrick licks. more-

their dotting all the tees

and crossing their eyes

welcome to the future

it opened up my eyes

its creeping up the car park

its coming up the drive

rubbernecks with cameras

petrol and bonfires(heres the loud bit)

me me my my

i met with George Monbiot.

another person who thinks a bit like me (only faster),

its a relief sometimes, i dont feel quite as crackers as i did.

thm

oh yeah and this house is haunted. feel like your beingwatched..

yes its another normal day in the world of radioheadski

Thom

two days off, sunday spent dragging a puppy around Abingdon.

back tomorrow, after a full on week of recording a song a day, some not even on the blackboard....one of jonny's tunes, packing a lot in 2 mins 45 seconds! Spent weekend agreeing with Nick Cohen, hoping Simon Starling would win the Turner, listening to new modeselektor album, and waiting to get the boards of canada and pharrell williams tomorrow. Exciting talk of shows next year; it's good to have a plot. Another week ahead in the studio, then more in December. I'll keep you posted this week with more news and wonky shots, so wish us luck!

Colin

Sat, 22 October

the dogs have gone to bed

friday night ....... the end of a two week session .......riffs and fragments of the songs going round my head ...... its been great .... its always difficult to judge right now but i think we may have got 'bodysnatchers' ...... had a couple of sticky days at the beginning of the week but saw it through .... on a roll now ..... lots of stuff to be done yet, but so far so good.... the studio is fab, its so good to play in and listen.... you know what works and what doesn't ..... the only problem is you will never hear what you do sound so good as the sound system is outrageous .... ths studio also sits on the edge of some beautiful woodland .... had a great ray mears moment in the wood today on a solitary walk when i came across some deer and hid behind a tree to watch them for a few minutes ...... time to head off i'm really tired.... goodnight.

Ed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bananas it is the end of our two week session.

we re splitting up its all shit. were washed. up. finished.

only kidding.

it was fun. some of it has been really great fun. and there were moments that stick in my head when i went 'TUNE!' 'TuNE!'

like tonight listening through

'house of cards.'

its us, no denying it. bu t thats cool.. i like it. it has its own power. cant fight that i suppose. although i see it as my duty to try.

i will dread listening to it all after we have left in the real world. i always dread that. id much rather start something new and forget. but right now...is good.

guess thats why the blackboard is full.

thm

Archived