Stanley Donwood (artwork)

Lacatus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nuovo post di Stanlio

conto alla rovescia per la mostra Lost Angeles: ecco un'altra immagine di Temendous Meteorite (già battezzata "la copertina"):

framedmeteor.jpg

che era stata postata anche il 29 marzo scorso

ed ecco l'opera lunga 18 feet (che battezzerei "il libretto" :laugh:)

18feet.jpg

Tutto molto bello, ma lo stile è quello di The Eraser.

Secondo me domani esce l'annuncio del disco :chips: , non ancora chiaro se a nome Atoms for Peace o semplicemente Thom Yorke...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Citybank Escapee.

After the banking crisis of 2007-8 many people thought that the banks would be firmly disciplined, severely punished and tightly regulated. None of this happened. We paid their fucking bail.

Did they observe the terms of their bail? No, they didn't.

And now even more shocking mendacity comes to light. And look; I appear to have made a print that seems rather appropriate:

citybank_escapee.jpg

It's called Citybank Escapee and it's a three colour screenprint, which you can't quite see on the screen, as one of the colours is titanium white and one of the others is metallic grey. The third is black. I'm not releasing the whole edition yet; thirty will be available. I wasn't going to release any at all, but this latest banking crime overwhelmed me.

It will be costing £199, and will be available from the shop attached digitally to this very page. Details will be found therein. Any proceeds will not be kept at Barclays Bank.

- 2nd July 2012

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Novità in arrivo da Stanley Donwood, che aveva completato gli artwork di Amok già da un anno e quindi nel frattempo si suppone si sia dedicato a un nuovo progetto e infatti:

A lot has happened recently; so much that writing words and pasting pictures on a computer has not been possible. I will try to catch up soon, oh my evil diary.

:)

• 2 weeks later...