Radiohead di qua

garrel

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2016 at 9:05 AM, Valderrama said:

Sto recuperando una delle mie tantissime mancanze in materia di serie tv, i Soprano. Kid A usata nella sigla finale del secondo episodio della quarta stagione :wub:

Minchia, mica me la ricordavo sta cosa :prego:

Ieri sera ero completamente ubriaco e mi son messo a vedere la trasmissione di calciomercato su Sportitalia.

Hanno mandato un servizio sul funerale del berlusca (celebrandolo con tante belle parole) e hanno avuto il barbaro coraggio di mettere in sottofondo al servizio "High and Dry" dei RH.

Bestemmia, sacrilegio, profanazione.

Non mi sono ancora ripreso da ció che ho visto ieri sera @Lacatus :phr34:

12 hours ago, Valderrama said:

Minchia, mica me la ricordavo sta cosa :prego:

Ieri sera ero completamente ubriaco e mi son messo a vedere la trasmissione di calciomercato su Sportitalia.

Hanno mandato un servizio sul funerale del berlusca (celebrandolo con tante belle parole) e hanno avuto il barbaro coraggio di mettere in sottofondo al servizio "High and Dry" dei RH.

Bestemmia, sacrilegio, profanazione.

Non mi sono ancora ripreso da ció che ho visto ieri sera @Lacatus :phr34:

avrebbero dovuto mettere 2+2=5 al limite

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

That same year (2003), Bowie told Rolling Stone that he’d recently seen Radiohead live in New York. He revealed: “I had a shrewd suspicion that they were the best band around, and that convinced me”.

The musician also appeared on XFM in 2003 to host ‘The Hijack’, selecting some of his current favourite tracks. Unsurprisingly, he picked a Radiohead number, choosing ‘2+2=5’ from Hail to the Thief. Acting as the record’s opening song, ‘2+2=5’ takes inspiration from George Orwell’s 1984, with Yorke exploring themes of complacency and political brainwashing.

While introducing the song, Bowie joked: “This next band, although they’re probably writing some of the most seriously contemplative and earnestly listened to material that’s been written by any band for many, many years, and that they have devotees, including myself, who go and see their live shows all over the world – they actually can’t add.”

From: https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/david-bowies-favourite-radiohead-song/?amp