Lacatus

More dates to announce for Atoms For Peace:

24th Sept Liacouras Center Philadelphia PA. USA

27th Sept Barclays Center New York NY. USA

30th Sept Patriot Center Fairfax VA. USA

2nd Oct UIC Pavilion Chicago, IL. USA

16th Oct Hollywood Bowl Los Angeles. USA

17th Oct Santa Barbara Bowl Santa Barbara, CA. USA

mmhh ... quindi la storia che a settembre i Radiohead si trovavano per lavorare al nuovo album Colin se l'è inventata!!

Ci sono date anche a novembre in giappone, quindi direi Radiohead in stand-by almeno fino al 2014...

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In occasione della data di Milano (la data successiva è 3 giorni dopo),

Idioteque.it organizza un party in onore di Thom e Nigel, un incontro tra i fan e gli artisti, una breve intervista e poi sushi e coca... o quello che volete voi.

Pensavo... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

In occasione della data di Milano (la data successiva è 3 giorni dopo),

Idioteque.it organizza un party in onore di Thom e Nigel, un incontro tra i fan e gli artisti, una breve intervista e poi sushi e coca... o quello che volete voi.

Pensavo... :rolleyes:

Ma magari!!!

:tamars:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Atoms for Peace fan,

We have great pleasure in announcing that Atoms for Peace tickets can now be exchanged on the Ticket Trust!

Have you found that you are no longer able to attend and want to sell your ticket(s) safely and legitimately? Or are you desperately seeking to buy a ticket to see this incredible show, only to find that tickets are being sold on for ridiculous prices? The Ticket Trust is here to help!

So what is ‘The Ticket Trust?’

The Ticket Trust has been created by the Association of Independent Festivals and Sandbag to offer a safe and secure ticket exchange to help correct the secondary ticketing problem. We are creating a place where music lovers can exchange unwanted tickets at face value. The Ticket Trust provides a platform for safe, secure and legitimate ticket exchange - without the over inflated mark-ups.

To find out more about what we do, please click here: http://www.thetickettrust.com/Store/WhoWeAre.html

How do I sell my ticket(s)?

If you are interested in selling your Atoms for Peace ticket(s), and want to find out more about how you can do this, please click here:http://www.thetickettrust.com/Store/HowItWorks.html

We will need to receive a copy of your listing confirmation email as well as your original Waste order number in order to verify your ticket(s) and put it/them on sale.

Please note: The last date for listing your ticket(s) is 12th July.

How do I buy a ticket?

Again, please have a look here: http://www.thetickettrust.com/Store/HowItWorks.html. The availability of tickets depends solely on what has been listed for sale by other fans using The Ticket Trust. We cannot guarantee that a certain ticket type, venue or date will be available to buy.

Can I sell my ticket(s) for Europe, The USA or Japan on The Ticket Trust?

At this moment in time, we are only able to exchange tickets for the Roundhouse in London, UK, sorry.

Kind Regards

Sandbag