Noel Gallagher

TomThom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noel Gallagher's HFB are heading back to Italy this summer for three additional shows! You'll catch them live at:
6 JULY – MILAN – ASSAGO SUMMER ARENA
8 JULY – PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA (PD) – HYDROGEN FESTIVAL
9 JULY – ROME – ROCK IN ROMA

Tickets go on general sale this Monday March 16th at 11am local time here:http://po.st/hL2mbP

:tamars:

Noel Gallagher's HFB are heading back to Italy this summer for three additional shows! You'll catch them live at:

6 JULY – MILAN – ASSAGO SUMMER ARENA

8 JULY – PIAZZOLA SUL BRENTA (PD) – HYDROGEN FESTIVAL

9 JULY – ROME – ROCK IN ROMA

Tickets go on general sale this Monday March 16th at 11am local time here:http://po.st/hL2mbP

:tamars:

Dio mio quanto sono felice! :gallop::gallop::gallop:

Eccolo lì da Fazio! :)

http://www.rainews.it/dl/rainews/media/Noel-Gallagher-voce-e-genio-della-Britpop-con-gli-Oasis-ospite-a-Che-tempo-che-fa-video-c6126048-80c0-4e85-a42a-7a20ac89a2bb.html

Tra l'altro è stata rievocata quest'esibziione...che ogni tanto fa bene rivedere (mi ricorda una serata con gli amici, e tanta vodka guardando Sanremo...avevo 17 anni :bye: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vZOjp22q8

Ecco perché esiste un solo Noel Gallagher.

"...That Italian TV show was a fucking struggle. The miming I don't mind, it's the interview.

You have an actual person in front of you asking questions in Italian and a phantom in your ear translating them into English. It can be, and usually is, very awkward.
Here is but one example of what I mean...and bear in mind I'd been kissing the sky with Nancy until 5am the previous.

"Noel...you say that you don't take yourself seriously and that you live only for the moment. I also hear you say you refuse to overthink anything that you do in as much as you let the people decide what is and what is not...but what we would like to know is how do you come to such enlightenment at such an age?"
"..........Erm....Si?"
"I'm sorry but you have to give me an answer.."
".......Erm...I don't know?"
(Huge round of applause).
I started to do a little sweat.
After about 6 months we left the TV studio and were taken out to some swanky restaurant, which was indeed a night club, which was indeed the preferred hang out for yer Milanese footballer.
All the women (and there was a LOT of women) looked like Mick Jagger when Mick Jagger looked like an Italian woman (1965-1969!). Nice enough gaff...Nancy would have loved it
".

Ecco perché esiste un solo Noel Gallagher.

"...That Italian TV show was a fucking struggle. The miming I don't mind, it's the interview.

You have an actual person in front of you asking questions in Italian and a phantom in your ear translating them into English. It can be, and usually is, very awkward.

Here is but one example of what I mean...and bear in mind I'd been kissing the sky with Nancy until 5am the previous.

"Noel...you say that you don't take yourself seriously and that you live only for the moment. I also hear you say you refuse to overthink anything that you do in as much as you let the people decide what is and what is not...but what we would like to know is how do you come to such enlightenment at such an age?"

"..........Erm....Si?"

"I'm sorry but you have to give me an answer.."

".......Erm...I don't know?"

(Huge round of applause).

I started to do a little sweat.

After about 6 months we left the TV studio and were taken out to some swanky restaurant, which was indeed a night club, which was indeed the preferred hang out for yer Milanese footballer.

All the women (and there was a LOT of women) looked like Mick Jagger when Mick Jagger looked like an Italian woman (1965-1969!). Nice enough gaff...Nancy would have loved it".

Beh... standing ovation :prego:

Di seguito ho iniziato a leggere vari articoli e messaggi su twitter riguardante l'ospitata, ed è piuttosto lampante il fatto che solo in Italia uno come Fazio può tirare avanti un programma di successo. In pratica Noel Gallagher è reo d'aver proposto una performance, in playback, troppo svogliata.

Il problema è che c'è solo Fazio in tv a organizzare apparizioni simili, e senza playback, tranne questa volta.