Noel Gallagher

TomThom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mi metto subito di traverso io: ascolterò e recensirò a caratteri cubitali in tutti i topic di scatterbrain...Non potrete aprire nemmeno Serie Tv :laugh:

Invito Tommaso a fare lo stesso...

Sai che mi son pentito? Ora non la ascolto più...però sarà godurioso disseminare in giro le bricioline di pane-esca per i vari pescioni... :laugh:

" Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will release new single 'Dream On' on March 12th throughSour Mash Records. The B-side will be 'Shoot A Hole Into The Sun', the first track to be released from the sessions Noel has recorded with the Amorphous Androgynous.

The single will be available to buy on 7", CD and download ". (noelgallagher.com)

Voci incontrollate su Fb dicono che ad aprire il concerto di Roma saranno gli Orange, il gruppo del Nongio "Daicazzo" Gialluca...Meno male che non ho trovato il biglietto... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.noelgalla...atlantico-13-03

Support Act: Folks.

Pare che però nongiomerda apra la serata, suonerà 10 minuti tipo.

"Noel Gallagher has described his intriguing collaborative album with the Amorphous Androgynous as being ‘on the backburner’ due to the success of his debut effort ‘Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds‘.

Speaking to fasterlouder.com.au, Gallagher also revealed he is unhappy with the record’s final mixes which have been presented to him, something likely to further prolong the wait for an official release date to be rubber-stamped.

”That album has sadly been put on the backburner now because this ‘Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds’ album’s become so successful, that the release date keeps getting put back,” he commented.

“I can’t talk too much about that record because it’s yet to be mixed and the mixes that I have done of it or have been done of it, I’ve not been happy with and I’m all about the mixing.”

Despite the further delay, a first taster from the Amorphous Androgynous sessions will be unveiled next month, when ‘Shoot a Hole Into The Sun‘, likely to be a re-worked version of ‘If I Had a Gun‘, is released as a b-side to new single ‘Dream On‘." (live4ever.uk)

:bye:

Beh, hanno già duettato in passato...Certo, quando Chris era meno pirla...

Però se Martin si limita a suonare il pianoforte senza dimenarsi troppo e Noel gli va dietro con una bella acustica, penso che la cosa sarà molto piacevole. L'importante è che canti Noel. 1%20(2).gif

Mica fesso poi Noel. Sai che impulso alle vendite dell'album (ha già superato le vendite di DOYS, per dire).

Ad ormai quattro mesi dall'uscita dell'album, faccio un paio di considerazioni.

Disco che si fa ascoltare a iosa e ancora a iosam, ma che avrebbe potuto essere a mio modo di vedere quasi perfetto con un paio di aggiustamenti.

Leggi: una tra Let The Lord Shine A Light On Me/Alone On The Rope come pezzo finale al posto di Stop The Clocks.

E, volendo, una The Good Rebel al posto di Soldier Boys & Jesus Freaks (pezzo che rispetto, ma che non mi è mai entrato totalmente).

In tutto ciò, come mi folgorò al primo ascolto, Dream On resta il pezzo più trascinante del disco.

Live invece, Wrong Beach le batte tutte.