Radiohead su web & social

Lacatus

io invece ho buone aspettative per l'album (e soprattutto il tour :P) degli Atomi. Di Phil non ho ascoltato il primo e non ascoltero' nemmeno il secondo. Comunque non e' detto nulla... del resto insieme a TKOL han lavorato su Norwegian Wood/Penderecki (nn imparero' mai a scriverlo) e sull'album degli Atomi evidentemente quindi secondo me nulla esclude qualche EP e qualche daterella.

Stiamo a vedere.

Gasati com'erano nn ce li vedo a tornare immediatamente ad accompagnare i bimbi a scuola come principale occupazione....

comunque io invecchiando rincoglionisco benissimo :)

Vabbè tu sei Thomcentrica 2%20%285%29.gif francamente quello di Phil era un buon album. L'attesa per gli atomi è normale, visti gli alti e bassi musicali dell'ultimo thom

• 1 month later...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMOK

So finally I can tell you the Atoms for Peace record is coming out on the 25th February, it's called Amok.

The front will look like theez..

atomsforamok.png

The tracks are:

Before Your Very Eyes

Ingenue

Dropped

Unless

Stuck Together Pieces

Judge Jury and Executioner

Reverse Running

Amok

We put something new on the website for you to stare at etc for a while here.. www.atomsforpeace.info

It's a while to wait i know so i'm sure some other things will occur before then.

Atoms for Peace .. members of staff

Me Vocals Keyboards Programming and Guitars

Nigel Godrich Production & Programming

Joey Waronker Drums

Mauro Refosco Percussion

Flea Bass

We formed to learn to play The Eraser record, if you don't know that, and discovered a really good energy doing that.. and it fell into this record.

I'm still reeling from being on tour for much of the year but we are planning to get together and play etc next year !

We're figuring all that out right now.

Atoms is a ongoing and open ended project, where it leads i know not for certain .... which is what is nice about it.

Thom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Be' comunque è la prima volta che sento la sensazione di essere in dirittura d'arrivo. Se non sarà adesso sarà col prossimo disco, ecco. Non credo proprio ci sarà un topic sull'LP11. E in passato io non ho mai avuto idee di "rottura", anzi. Vedremo!

Children's Radio Foundation - Colin's trip to South Africa

Hello and I'd like to let everyone know I'm off on an adventure to South Africa on Saturday. I've been working with a charity based there, called the Children's Radio Foundation, which works with young people in half a dozen countries in Africa to give them journalistic and broadcasting skills, and a voice to tell their stories. I'm going for 11 days to visit some of the places where the CRF is working with youth groups, hospitals and radio stations in South Africa. You can follow my trip HERE. I will be putting up some pictures, and blogging about the journey as I go along. You can see and hear some of the stories by following the Vimeo link, and Soundcloud too. I'm very excited to be going, and I hope you will enjoy following my journey on the site. I'm working with CRF because I've always believed in the importance of curiosity, and I grew in a home that was passionate about ' Radio ', as a window to the world outside. In my day job as a musician, I've always loved travelling, meeting people, and making connections with them about all our lives. CRF does all of this this brilliantly, through its radio and journalism training. CRF informs and enlightens everyone's lives - the reporter, interviewee, and the listener, wherever they may be. I'll also be checking out some music too, so keep an eye on the site! "

Colin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...