Radiohead di qua

garrel

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@frasky @modifiedbear

Deux ensembles à cordes pour une soirée placée sous le signe d’une musique de chambre instrumentale ambitieuse et accessible. Sous les archets du quintette britannique Wooden Elephant et du quatuor belge Echo Collective, pop et musique contemporaine dessinent de nouveaux paysages : les premiers revisitent le Kid A de Radiohead avec une inventivité à couper le souffle et les seconds subliment la beauté grave du quatuor de Jóhann Jóhannsson.   

zToqDaTp.jpg

1 hour ago, @li said:

@frasky @modifiedbear

Deux ensembles à cordes pour une soirée placée sous le signe d’une musique de chambre instrumentale ambitieuse et accessible. Sous les archets du quintette britannique Wooden Elephant et du quatuor belge Echo Collective, pop et musique contemporaine dessinent de nouveaux paysages : les premiers revisitent le Kid A de Radiohead avec une inventivité à couper le souffle et les seconds subliment la beauté grave du quatuor de Jóhann Jóhannsson.   

zToqDaTp.jpg

Grazie mille della dritta! Purtroppo non sono in città quella sera :(

1 hour ago, @li said:

@frasky @modifiedbear

zToqDaTp.jpg

Grazie per la segnalazione! Ci farò un pensiero 

Al minuto 22:50 parte No Surprises. E non credo affatto sia un caso, visto che Karim è un fan dei RH da sempre (lo so perché lo seguo sul web da almeno 15 anni).

Per quello che lui dice, per come ragiona, per come racconta le cose del mondo non puó che essere uno di Noi. È davvero una bella persona.

Grazie di esserci, Karim :wub:

Riporto in auge questo intervento, visto che si è parlato di Silvestrin

On 7/8/2020 at 9:22 PM, Valderrama said:

Non l'ho visto tutto ma alla fine Silvestrin ha messo sullo stesso livello Ok Computer, Kid A e Amnesiac. Non tutti lo fanno oggi, purtroppo (visto quanto è bistrattato Amnesiac).

Bravo Enrico.

(In Rainbows oltre proprio NO ma vabbé, te la perdono)

Kula Shaker: Radiohead are the most overrated band in the universe. I think those guys believe their own myth, and that’s why their albums are so dull and self-important. That’s not me being offended – I genuinely think they’re boring.

Sum 41: Deryck Whibley has shared his thoughts on putting together set lists, explaining he doesn’t understand why Radiohead would “perform nine songs nobody cares about and then a track like Karma Police” instead of crowd-pleasing hits.

😅

Vabbè i Sum41 ancora devono risarcirmi metà del biglietto del Firenze Rocks del 2019 che mi hanno piazzato sti cancri prima dei The Cure, e mi sono dovuto sorbire sto gruppo per adolescenti quando tra l'altro ero li con una pulzella, e non potevo parlarci assieme perchè c'erano questi che schitarravano sul palco

Azz però con i primi che non ho mai sentito nominare ha cominciato a dissare Colin, crudissimo

Which band codenamed their seventh album “Kula Shaker demos” to prevent it from leaking?

It was Radiohead. According to bassist Colin Greenwood, to stop their 2007 record ‘In Rainbows’ being stolen, on the master they’d “write a name which probably nobody would listen to if we lost it; ‘Eagles: Greatest Hits’, ‘Kula Shaker demos’, ‘Phil Collins hip-hop covers”…

8 minutes ago, CutToShreds said:

Kula Shaker: Radiohead are the most overrated band in the universe. I think those guys believe their own myth, and that’s why their albums are so dull and self-important. That’s not me being offended – I genuinely think they’re boring.

Sum 41: Deryck Whibley has shared his thoughts on putting together set lists, explaining he doesn’t understand why Radiohead would “perform nine songs nobody cares about and then a track like Karma Police” instead of crowd-pleasing hits.

😅

Che idioti. Derick, sopratutto, sembra il piú grande imbecille di tutti i tempi :lol:

Meglio quello che dichiara ogni tanto Gene Simmons dei Kiss (forse :laugh:):

"What do you make of vinyl’s resurgence in recent years? Doesn’t that demonstrate that there’s still an appetite for physical music?

I say this with respect, but if you think that has any economic upside, you’re on crack. Ten thousand, twenty thousand, fifty thousand units of vinyl means nothing. That’s not gonna change the economic needle. You’re talking about musos. I know it’s out there, but I don’t know a single person that buys vinyl. Compared to downloads, the numbers are minuscule.

Think about Radiohead, one of my favourite bands. For some reason, Thom Yorke thinks I’ve got a stick up my ass about them, but he’s completely wrong. I fully admire and respect the art and depth of the band. They put out [In Rainbows, 2007] and said ‘pay what you like’. Most of the time people don’t wanna pay anything. Open the doors to a supermarket and say ‘come in, pay what you like’. What do you think’s gonna happen? They’re not gonna stay in business long"

Ma anche:

"After being played Radiohead’s ‘Burn The Witch’, Simmons said: “It’s difficult for other bands to do Radiohead songs, because of the strength of their identity. Their identity is key to the song, specifically Thom Yorke’s voice. Thom Yorke has got one of the great voices in modern rock. He could do whatever he wanted with that voice. He could rap, he could sing pop, he could be the new lead singer of [vocal group] the Four Seasons if he wanted to.

I’m very much a Radiohead fan,” the rock bassist added. “Funny thing is, Thom Yorke in particular gets very upset when I talk about them. I’m a great fan but I know that they hate everything we do – the over the top visuals, the licensing, the merchandise, we love all that. We bathe in it. That’s not something they want to do. The great thing about Radiohead is that they never tried to look like anyone else. Will Radiohead fans like ‘Burn the Witch’? Oh yeah. Could Michael Bublé do a version of ‘Burn the Witch’? I’m not sure that’s a good idea.

:laugh: