The King of Limbs

rubbish

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

è un canone estetico antichissimo (sicuramente noto agli egizi, non so se anche a civiltà anteriori) postulato in seguito all'osservazione della natura.

Dato che non si possono dare dettagli certi senza scrivere tremila righe, in pratica (brevissimamente) è un canone secondo il quale la bellezza è raggiunta se una determinata opera (o soggetto o elemento od oggetto ecc) è logicamente scansionabile in sezione aurea, e cioè ha il suo climax a circa 2/3 (anche se credo sia più corretto 3/5).

Il rapporto "esatto" è 1,618 (cioè dimensione A (es. 5) fratto dimensione B (es. 3), che insieme compongono l'unità C (8, in questo caso), deve dare >circa< questa cifra)

Geometricamente è spesso rappresentata come una spirale, anche se esistono, sempre seguendo la stessa proporzione, il rettangolo e il traingolo aureo.

Applicato ai radiohead: loro ci hanno spesso lavorato, e ci hanno spesso lavorato nel senso che molti dei loro dischi sono suddivisi seguendo questa proporzione.

Es. Fitter Happier su Ok Computer.

Se non ricodo male, la stessa MotionPictureSoundtrack è stata allungata anche per far tornare correttamente il minutaggio totale e quindi il punto di caduta della sezione aurea.

KidA e OkComputer sono quelli che funzionano meglio da questo punto di vista (insieme a KoL, in cui la sezione cade proprio all'inizio di Codex, evidente punto di "rottura") ma forse il più divertente è IR: non è ripartito bene come Ok e Kid (e KoL) ma la sezione aurea dell'album corrisponde alla sezione aurea del singolo pezzo reckoner, e guardacaso proprio in quel momento partono le vocine "in rainbows".

Ho scritto di sicuro un sacco di minchiate ma comunque credo che il concetto di fondo sia passato.

Non so se ho già scritto che è un canone estratto dallo studio della natura (es. molte parti del corpo umano sono in sezione aurea [viso, braccia], le conchiglie, venature, ecc ecc ecc).

:clapclap:

bellissimo

integro anche con l'angolo aureo

Goldener_Schnitt_Blattstand.png

l'angolo aureo descrive il modo di disporsi delle foglie attorno al fusto secondo una spirale vegetativa in cui l'angolo tra due foglie successive è costantemente di 137,5°: è questa disposizione che garatisce l'utilizzo ottimane della luce solare indispensabile per la fotosintesi clorofilliana.

Tale angolo è definito aureo poichè ha, rispetto l'angolo giro, lo stesso rapporto che si ha nella sezione aurea.

af2957c1a7d9a6dc29de54227bfd6048.png

:clapclap:

bellissimo

integro anche con l'angolo aureo

Goldener_Schnitt_Blattstand.png

l'angolo aureo descrive il modo di disporsi delle foglie attorno al fusto secondo una spirale vegetativa in cui l'angolo tra due foglie successive è costantemente di 137,5°: è questa disposizione che garatisce l'utilizzo ottimane della luce solare indispensabile per la fotosintesi clorofilliana.

Tale angolo è definito aureo poichè ha, rispetto l'angolo giro, lo stesso rapporto che si ha nella sezione aurea.

af2957c1a7d9a6dc29de54227bfd6048.png

Per approfondire, vi segnalo un film CAPOLAVORO, da avere originale...

Ragazzi, in rete finalmente ho trovato i testi delle canzoni di TKOL. Non so se sono stati già postati, li posto ora io qui:

BLOOM

Open your mouth wide / A universal sigh / And while the ocean blooms / It’s what keeps me alive / So why does this still hurt / Don’t blow yout mind with why / I’m moving out of orbit / (Turning in somersaults) / Turning in somersaults / (I dive into those eyes) / I dive into those eyes / (Jellyfish go by) / Jellyfish go by

MORNING MR MAGPIE

You got some nerve, coming here / You got some nerve, coming here / You stole it all, give it back / You stole it all, give it back / Good Morning, Mr. Magpie / How are we today? / And now you stole it, all the magic took my memories / (Ooohhhh) / (No no no no no no) /

You know you should, but you don’t / You know you should, but you don’t / Good Morning, Mr. Magpie / How are we today? / And now you stole it, all the magic took my melody

LITTLE BY LITTLE

Turned too nasty now / The dark cell / The pillar of my soul / The last one out of the box / The one who broke this spell / Little by little by hook or by crook / I’m such a tease / And you’re such a flirt / Once you’ve been hurt / You’ve been around enough / Little by little by hook or by crook / Never get noticed / Never get judged / I’m no idiot / I should look / Your clue on hold, snapped up / Crawling with my love / The last one out of the box / The one that broke the seal / Obligation / Complication / Routines and schedules / Drug and kill you / Kill you / Little by little by hook or by crook / Never get noticed / Never get judged / I’m no idiot / I should look

FERAL

--instrumental--

-FINE PRIMA PARTE-

Ragazzi, in rete finalmente ho trovato i testi delle canzoni di TKOL. Non so se sono stati già postati, li posto ora io qui:

BLOOM

Open your mouth wide / A universal sigh / And while the ocean blooms / It’s what keeps me alive / So why does this still hurt / Don’t blow yout mind with why / I’m moving out of orbit / (Turning in somersaults) / Turning in somersaults / (I dive into those eyes) / I dive into those eyes / (Jellyfish go by) / Jellyfish go by

MORNING MR MAGPIE

You got some nerve, coming here / You got some nerve, coming here / You stole it all, give it back / You stole it all, give it back / Good Morning, Mr. Magpie / How are we today? / And now you stole it, all the magic took my memories / (Ooohhhh) / (No no no no no no) /

You know you should, but you don’t / You know you should, but you don’t / Good Morning, Mr. Magpie / How are we today? / And now you stole it, all the magic took my melody

LITTLE BY LITTLE

Turned too nasty now / The dark cell / The pillar of my soul / The last one out of the box / The one who broke this spell / Little by little by hook or by crook / I’m such a tease / And you’re such a flirt / Once you’ve been hurt / You’ve been around enough / Little by little by hook or by crook / Never get noticed / Never get judged / I’m no idiot / I should look / Your clue on hold, snapped up / Crawling with my love / The last one out of the box / The one that broke the seal / Obligation / Complication / Routines and schedules / Drug and kill you / Kill you / Little by little by hook or by crook / Never get noticed / Never get judged / I’m no idiot / I should look

FERAL

--instrumental--

-FINE PRIMA PARTE-

http://scatterbrain.altervista.org/mb/index.php?showtopic=1400

rinnovo l'invito ai traduttori... ;)

-SECONDA PARTE-

LOTUS FLOWER

I will shape myself into your pocket / Invisible, do what you want, do what you want / I will sink and I will disappear / I will slip into the groove and cut me up, and cut me up /

There’s an empty space inside my heart / Where the weeds take root / And now I’ll set you free / I’ll set you free / There’s an empty space inside my heart / Where the weeds take root / Tonight I’ll set you free / I’ll set you free / Slowly we unfurl / As lotus flowers / ‘Cause all I want is the moon upon a stick / Just to see what if / Just to see what is / I can’t kick your habit / Just to feed your fast ballooning head / Listen to your heart / We will sink and be quiet as mice / While the cat is away; do what we want

Do what we want / There’s an empty space inside my heart /

Where the weeds take root / So now I set you free / I set you free / ‘Cause all I want is the moon upon a stick / Just to see what if / Just to see what is / Put the lotus flower into my room / Slowly we unfurl / As lotus flowers / ‘Cause all I want is the moon upon a stick / I dance around a pit / The darkness is beneath / I can’t kick your habit / Just to feed your fast ballooning head / Listen to your heart

CODEX

Sleight of hand / Jump off the end / Into a clear lake / No one around / Just dragonflies / Fantasize / No one gets hurt / You’ve done nothing wrong / Slide your hand / Jump off the end / The water’s clear and innocent / The water’s clear and innocent

GIVE UP THE GHOST

Don’t hurt me / Don’t hurt me / Don’t hurt me / Gather up the lost and sold (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / Gather up the pitiful (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / What seems impossible (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / I think I have had my fill (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / I think I should give up the ghost (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me) / In your arms (Don’t hurt me)

SEPARATOR

It’s like I’m falling out of bed / From a long, weary dream / The sweetest flowers and fruits hang from the trees / Falling off the giant bird that’s been carrying me / It’s like I’m falling out of bed from a long and weary dream /

Just exactly as I remember / Every word / Every gesture / I’m a heart in cold ground / Like I’m falling out of bed / From a long and weary dream / Finally I’m free of all the weight I’ve been carrying / Every woman blows her cover / In the eye of the beholder / I’m a fish now out of water / Falling off a giant bird that’s been carrying me / I fell open / I laid under / At the tip out / I was just a number / I wanna slip it over / And get back under / And if you think this is over / Then you’re wrong / If you think this is over / Then you’re wrong / (Wake me up, wake me up) / If you think this is over / Then you’re wrong / If you think this is over / Then you’re wrong / (Wake me up, wake me up) / Like I’m falling out of bed from a long and weary dream / Finally I’m free of all the weight I’ve been carrying / When I ask you again / When I ask you again / Wake me up, wake me up

mi pare che nella prima parte dica memories, nella seconda melody

Comunque questo disco continua a salirmi di livello!

io non capisco come si possa dire male di questa canzone, è tra le mie preferite.

basso mega, bella anche la chitarra che non si sente tanto ma gli da un tocco di classe,e poi verso la fine che sembra una ribollita di strumenti....

bellissima

scusate l' OT

Tra l'altro, non si contano i richiamo alla "natura" in questo disco

tra tartarughe, pennuti e vari

PS. Un'alktra cosa che vi sconvolgerà: il canto degli uccelli non si sente solo in Give Up The Ghost, ma anche in Morning Mr Gazzaladra e in Bloom :D;)

• 4 years later...